Thursday, June 15, 2017

Two Weeks


Two weeks from now, we move into a one-bedroom apartment. It seems strange to be moving again. Everything happened so fast last year. We went from this place to that place and suddenly had an apartment. This is our first apartment together, and our first apartment in America after college. We adopted a dog here, and the three of us became a little family. It's our home.

I will be enjoying the charm of this place as much as I can in the next two weeks. I'll miss the view and the neighborhood. I'll even miss the cute little kitchen. But every time I climb up the stair-ladder to go to bed or down the stair-ladder to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, I'll remember why we're moving and get excited to have more than twice as much space. It was romantic and easy to live in a tiny attic apartment for a little while, but I am ready to have more room to exist.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...